CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

i goted lost


last nite da apes was outside watching some stoopid ape up the street tri to burn da house down...whatever dat means. momma and pops let me plays in da grass and eye went on a adventur. i was runnin in da grass and it was gettin darker an darker an eye was gettin askerred, but i kep runnin. i headed for da first dor eye found an tried to get in...but it wan't my cave an sum strange mommma ape cames to da door. my heart was poundin and she picked me up in a towel...good thing cuz i mita pooped on her cuz eye was so askerred.

den i heard da strange momma ape says 'are you lookin for a ferret' and pops says 'yes'. we was all happy to sees eachover. momma says from now on eye has to wear da harness and leash. dat doen't soun good to me.

well i guess dats it.

peace, out

0 comments: